SEO like a human
I’m a big fan of ‘natural’ SEO. Nice to see an article from Econsultancy covering why good SEOs should look like they don’t exist.
Some key points:
- Don’t chase the algorithm!
- Get your SEO basics and fundamentals in place – title tags and headings should use key phrases.
- Get your website architecture and URL right – focus on how users interact with your site more than keywords. Use sensible and natural language to describe your content.
- Focus on content, not links – engaging content will attract links and the links which matter will be the ones you earn naturally.
- Consider user generated content – it’s fresh, it’s relevant, it’s customer language and of course, beyond SEO benefits, it’s credible and engaging for users.
Check out the full article here.